2023-2026 Work Programme
Our 2023-2026 Work Programme
The overall vision of the 2023-2026 Work Programme is to strengthen the effectiveness of development co-operation to achieve progress towards the SDGs. It builds on the commitments resulting from the Geneva Summit Declaration and the recommendations of the 2021 GPEDC Review.
Three Core Outputs
The below three core outputs will serve as the key deliverables of the new Work Programme, guiding the Global Partnership's actions towards better development co-operation and partnerships:
Generating Evidence: The New Monitoring Exercise
Driving Informed Policy Dialogue & Action: Country Dialogues, Strategic Partnerships and the Achievement of the SDGs
Fostering Political Awareness, Behaviour Change and Uptake: Targeted Advocacy and Outreach
Member-led Thematic Initiatives
Alongside the three core outputs and related activities, members lead thematic initiatives on a limited set of shared priorities to enhance development outcomes and results. These self-governed and -funded Thematic Initiatives will serve the following objectives:
- Foster policy change across thematic priority areas at the country level;
- Share insights and good practices and drive country-level action in line with Geneva commitments;
- Incubate, test and share experiences on how to apply the effectiveness principles to relevant challenges;
- Link up with different communities and thematic networks to shape the broader 'effectiveness ecosystem';
- Develop guidance or tools, promote dialogue, pilot and collect good practice.