Long-term development vision:
- Strategy for Accelerated Growth and Shared Prosperity (SCAPP 2016-2030)
- Vision: The SCAPP aims at promoting higher, sustainable, and more inclusive growth and job creation, developing their human capital, improving access to basic social services, and strengthening governance.
- Promote robust, sustainable and inclusive growth
- Develop human capital and access to basic social services
- Strengthen governance in all its dimensions
Medium-term development plan:
Other development plans:
- Three-Year Action Plan (2015-2017)
- The Islamic Republic of Mauritania's three-year action plan aims at substantial improvements in three main areas: the electricity sector, the hydrocarbon sector and the mining sector.
- Five-year action plan for the development of the Trade, Industry and Tourism sectors 2016-2020
- This action plan seeks to improve the coordination of interventions in the trade sector through better synergy to develop national potentialities, diversify exports, supply markets, promote competition in the sector, regulate the insurance market, and establish tools for quality controĺ and consumer protection.
- National Strategy for the Environment and Sustainable Development SNEDD
- Vision: A preserved environment at the service of sustainable development
- Pillars: Promote strong, sustainable and inclusive growth; Develop human capital and access to basic social services; Strengthen governance in all its dimensions.