Long-term development vision:
- Main Vision: achieving a sustainable quality of life for all the people of Nauru where the people can fulfil their capabilities.
- Seven Pillars in order to achieve the long-term development vision:
- Stable, trustworthy, fiscally responsible government
- Access to quality education, formal and non-formal
- Improved health and well-being
- Provision of enhanced social, infrastructure and utilities services
- Development of an economy based on multiple sources of revenue
- Enhance resilience against the impacts of climate change that is inclusive of rehabilitating and restoring degraded lands
- Development of domestic food production for food security
Medium-term development plan:
- The Long-term plan is evaluated and updated every five years and serves as well as medium-term development plan.
Other development plans: