Long-term development vision:
Etude Nationale Prospective “Côte d’Ivoire 2040” (ENP CI-2040) du Plan stratégique Côte d’Ivoire 2030 (PS CI-2030)
Latest Medium-term development plan:
- The 2021-2025 PND, capitalises on international and regional development priorities, in particular the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the African Union's 2063 vision.
- Achieve the economic and social transformation necessary to raise Côte d'Ivoire, by 2030, to the rank of upper middle-income country.
- Developing national industry to increase decent jobs;
- Ensure better factor productivity, in particular human capital
- Strengthen State governance in order to support the private sector in a development process that leaves no one behind.
Other development plans: