Long-term development vision:
- Egypt's Vision 2030 is a unified long-term political, economic, and social vision. It was developed in alignment with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- The vision sets a target to reduce greenhouse gases (GHGs) by 10% from the energy sector, including oil and gas, by 2030 compared to 2016.
Medium-term development plan:
- The Medium-Term Sustainable Development Plan is the first aspect of the Four-Way Plan to achieve Egypt's Vision 2030 objectives.
- The plan adopted a program and performance-based approach in planning, establishing and monitoring mechanisms, bridging geographical development gaps between different governorates and prioritizing the development of areas of strategic significance.
Other development plans:
- It is the state annual plan for sustainable development and includes a list of investment projects that have been agreed upon by the ministries and the various entities, each in its areas, to ensure the achievements of the objectives of Egypt's Vision 2030.