I'm delighted to invite you to the second session in our WINGSForum Virtual Summit happening on February 18th about Philanthropy and the digital revolution.
Together we will examine the role of philanthropy in the digital revolution, in mediating society’s relationship with our increasingly digital world and in helping civil society navigate its threats and opportunities. We will discuss, debate and imagine a new future in which values and rights are at the centre of the digital revolution.
This is the beginning of a new conversation about how to have a healthy digital society, and what the role of philanthropy is within this.
We have a brilliant global thought leader as our keynote speaker: Zeynep Tufekci, academic and writer who focuses on big social challenges that defy disciplinary boundaries and simple answers.
And a range of leading philanthropy and civil society experts from around the world:
- Rhodri Davies, Head of Policy, Charities Aid Foundation keynote interviewer
- Adrian Arena, Director of International Human Rights Programme, Oak Foundation
- Zia Khan, Senior Vice President, Innovation, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Nanjira Sambuli, Technology, public policy and global governance researcher and policy analyst
- Nighat Dad, Executive Director, Digital Rights Foundation
- Moderator Frederike Kaltheuner, Fund Manager at European Artificial Intelligence Fund
Find their full biographies on the WINGSForum website (https://www.wingsforum.org/speakers) and send your questions for our speakers to us using #WINGSForum2021.
The event is free and everyone is welcome to attend - please register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_q6hookE5SHyKG11R3lOBrA
Don't forget to share with your colleagues.
Hope to see you there!