Long-term development plan:
- National Development Strategy 2016-2035
- Vision: To achieve an improvement in the social and economic livelihoods of all Solomon Islanders.
- Pillars: Sustained and inclusive economic growth; Poverty alleviated across the whole of the Solomon Islands, basic needs addressed and food security improved; benefits of development more equitably distributed; All Solomon Islanders have access to quality health and education; Resilient and environmentally sustainable development with effective disaster risk management, response and recovery; Unified nation with stable and effective governance and public order.
Medium-term development plan:
- Solomon Islands – Medium Term Development plan 2016-2020
- Within the MTDP, the Government emphasises the need for sustainable economic growth as the way to guarantee a reasonable standard of living for the people of the Solomon Islands.
Other development plans:
- Solomon Islands National Infrastructure Investment Plan 2013-2023
- The Solomon Islands National Infrastructure Investment Plan (SI NIIP) presents the priorities of the Government and the strategic direction for major initiatives in economic infrastructure over the next five to ten years.