Long-term development vision:
- Malawi 2063
- Vision: Drawing on Malawi's goal of an inclusive wealthy and self-reliant nation, we shall adopt an inclusive democratic developmental state philosophy
- Pillars: 1) Agricultural Productivity and Commercialization; 2) Industrialization; 3) Urbanization
Medium-term development plan:
- Malawi Growth and Development Strategy III (MGDS) 2017-2022
- The Strategy aims move Malawi to a productive, competitive and resilient nation through sustainable agriculture and economic growth, energy, industrial and infrastructure development while addressing water, climate change, environmental management and population challenges.
Other development plans:
- 2019 - 2024 Disaster Risk and Financing Strategy & Implementation plan - The Signed Strategy
- Vision: toward innovative and comprehensive disaster risk financing.
- MSSRLP Environmental and Social Commitment Plan (ESCP)
- This Environmental and Social Commitment Plan (ESCP) sets out material measures and actions, any specific documents or plans, as well as the timing for each of these.
- MSSRLP Stakeholder Engagement Plan
- the Malawi Social Support for Resilient Livelihoods Project (MSSRLP) will be funded by the World Bank and is expected to run for five years from 2020 to 2025. Development Objective of MSSRLP is to improve resilience among the poor and vulnerable populations and strengthen the national platform for safety nets.
- MoFED Strategic plans