Long-term development vision:
- Development Cooperation Plan 2030
- A Paraguay in which everyone can live with dignity, with a democratic, supportive and transparent State that promotes individual freedom and equal opportunities, through a broad alliance between an Open Government, socially responsible private companies, and a civil society active.
- Pillars: reduced poverty; inclusive and growth economy; strengthen policies and institutions; projection of Paraguay in the world
Medium-term development plan:
- Institutional Strategic Plan 2019-2021
- Vision: Coordinate and promote the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of sustainable development with an inclusive approach
- Objectives: Public Value Perspective: consolidate the national planning system with a territorial and sectoral approach to ensure compliance with government priorities and their long-term articulation; Perspective of internal processes: strengthen the processes to guarantee the fulfillment of the institutional objectives; Learning and growth perspective: promote the development of human talent with practices that guarantee justice, equity, inclusion and transparency in the people management process.
Other development plans:
- Fourth National Open Government Action Plan of Paraguay (2018-2020)
- Objective: constitutes a platform in which commitments have been co-created, introducing the principles of open government in 17 thematic areas, which make up a broad spectrum of public policies closely linked to development objectives, in the understanding of that these principles, fundamental pillars of a democratic society, can contribute decisively to improving the quality of public policies.
- Pillars: citizen participation, education, anti-corruption, climate.