Action Dialogue Status: Completed
Togo proposes to focus its dialogue on the theme: "Accelerating ongoing efforts for more effective co-operation for development, based on previously agreed plans/roadmaps"
The overall objective of this dialogue is to organize a series of discussion meetings between the government and development partners, and to reflect on the challenges and opportunities to improve the effectiveness of co-operation and partnerships.
Specifically, this will involve :
- Conducting a dialogue with the public sector (representatives of ministries and institutions of the Republic)
- Conducting discussions with the technical and financial partners
- Conducting discussions with the private sector
- Conducting discussions with academics
- Conducting discussions with CSOs, foundations, unions
- Develop, validate and finalize Togo's 2021 Action Dialogue report
The dialogue is divided into three phrases:
Phase 1: Preparatory meetings for the dialogue will be held with groups of junior and senior experts identified: These preliminary sessions will make it possible to have the draft reports of the dialogue.
Phase 2: Meetings in thematic groups between development actors identified as resource persons: These will allow for discussion of the themes and amendment of the draft reports;
Phase 3: The reports resulting from the group work will be compiled into a single report for Togo. This report will be validated at the national level. To do this, a one-day validation workshop will be organized.
For more information, read the concept note and report attached.